Your tap water first goes through a sediment filter, then a carbon filter and finally a KDF system, which stands for Kinetic Degradation Fluxion.
After this process, the water enters a Reverse Osmosis apparatus which removes all contaminants, such as: viruses, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, herbicides, and dissolved solids.
The final step in the purification process is the ABSOLUTE PURIFIER activation.
Then purified water enters a "modified DI device." This device allows us to provide completely pure water.
(i.e.: TDS - Total Dissolved Solids = Not Detectable, by California State Certified Water Lab).
In addition, a coconut carbon filter, made of real coconut shells, enhances the taste for a healthy beverage.
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Dimensions:12.5"(W) x 16.75"(H) x 19.5"
- Power: (D)
- Dispensing:110V/60Hz 9 Amps
- Height:10" (great for bottles)
- Draw Capacity:1 gallon per minute
- Input Voltage: 110/120 VAC, 60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 25W to 900W
- Recommended Operating Inlet Water Pressure: 35-80psi
- Replace filter approximately every 6 months (depending on use)
- The front green light will blink as reminder to change the filter